Bored of the same apps on your mobile device? Today we bring you the list of 10 games for Android phones most downloaded of the week according to the page App Annie, both free and paid. All the games that appear in this list can be downloaded through the application store Google play.
Minecraft is the most downloaded paid game of the week on Google Play, while the free game for Android with the most downloads in the last seven days is Slap and Run. As for the mobile video games that have collected the most, it tops the list Candy Crush Saga.
Some of the paid games that have received a large number of downloads this week have been Bloons TD 6 Y Monopoly. On the other hand, Poppy Rope Game Y Rocket League Sideswipe are the most downloaded free games for Android this week, according to App Annie.
Top 10 free games for Android
- Slap and Run – VOODOO
- Poppy Rope Game – Zego Global Publishing
- Rocket League Sideswipe – Psyonix Studios
- Love Fantasy: Match & Stories – Long-WINd
- DIY Keyboard – Crazy Labs by TabTale
- Streamer Rush – MagicLab
- Money Rush – Rollic Games
- Find the Alien – Moonee Publishing LTD
- Color Match – Supersonic Studios LTD
- Pull the Pin – Popcore Games
Top 10 paid games for Android
- Minecraft – Mojang
- Bloons TD 6 – ninja kiwi
- Monopoly – Board game classic about real-estate! – Marmalade Game Studio
- Geometry Dash – RobTop Games
- Stardew Valley – Chucklefish Limited
- Bad North: Jotunn Edition – Raw Fury
- Terraria – 505 Games Srl
- Five Nights at Freddy’s – Clickteam USA LLC
- Bridge Constructor Portal – Headup
- Slay the Spire – Humble Games
Top 10 highest grossing games for Android
- Candy Crush Saga – King
- Coin Master – Moon Active
- Pokémon GO – Niantic, Inc.
- Garena Free Fire – New Age – Garena International I
- Roblox – Roblox Corporation
- Clash of Clans – Supercell
- Call of Duty Mobile Season 11 – Activision Publishing, Inc.
- RAID: Shadow Legends – Plarium Global Ltd
- Bingo Blitz ™ ️ – Bingo Games – Playtika Santa Monica
- Evony: The King’s Return – TG Inc.
How to download apps on Google Play
You can install apps, games and digital content on your device from the Google Play Store. In some cases, you can also use instant apps that don’t require installation. While some of the content is free, you will also find options that are only available if purchased.
Apps can run on compatible Android and Chromebook devices, but not on Windows or Mac computers.
- On your device, open the Google Play Store or visit Google Play Store in a web browser.
- Search for content or explore the app.
- Select an item.
- Choose Install or the price of the item.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transaction and get the content. If you already made a purchase before, use the down arrow to choose the payment method. If it is your first purchase, the payment method will be added to your Google Account.