Gestures are a type of navigation that all devices have Android 9 or higher versions. Basically, they allow you to manage your mobile phone in a simpler way, since they help you simplify certain actions that are tedious to perform, for example, you can turn on the mobile by double-tapping the computer screen or open the notification panel using the fingerprint sensor. This time we will show you the best gestures compatible with YouTube, do you want to know what they are? Here we will explain it.
The leading platform for sharing videos of different content, we refer to Youtubealso has the gesture tool, a function that will allow you to navigate more easily through the application, likewise, if you want to apply them, you will not need to install additional programs, you will only have to update your smartphone to Android versions 9, 10, 11 or 12.
SIGHT: How to remove the unlock that you place before entering your Android cell phone?
THE BEST YOUTUBE GESTURES ON ANDROID MOBILES
Watch videos in full screen or minimize them
- First, make sure that Youtube do not have pending updates on Google Play, very important.
- Then, open the app and enter any video.
- To view a video in full screen, you usually have to press the square icon in the lower right corner.
- This process is still in effect but there is an easier way.
- While the video is playing, swipe up to expand it, toward the notification panel.
- If you want to minimize it, place your cell phone horizontally and slide down, towards the playback bar.
Fast forward or backward the videos from the screen
- Previously, when you wanted to fast forward a video or rewind it to see a part you missed, you had to press the play bar and move it.
- There are two very useful gestures to perform this action.
- The first, pressing on the video screen for a few seconds until the notice “swipe left or right to search” appears.
- You just have to slide to either side and a thumbnail of the parts of the video will appear below, drop it where you want.
- The second is by double tapping on the left or right side of the video, so you go back or forward 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 seconds, depending on your settings. Next we will explain how to adjust the time.
How to set scrolling time on YouTube
- Opens Youtube and go to the profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Here you have to search and click on the “Settings” section.
- Then, tap on the “General” option.
- Locate and click “Double-tap to go forward or backward.”
- Finally, choose the amount of time, remember that it is between 5 as a minimum and 60 as a maximum.
Are you having problems playing videos on Youtube? Do you get error messages? Is the volume of the videos turned off? You can solve this and other problems through Google help support ‘How can we help you?’ just click here for you to follow the steps related to your problem.