The Android cell phones they currently want to resemble the iPhone in both design and performance. Thus, various brands are adding functions such as the refresh rate of 120 Hz, improved cameras, among others.
But sometimes when we want to turn off our cell phone Samsung, we press the power button and Bixby appears, the South Korean company’s own voice assistant. Do you want to delete it for life so that it never bothers you again? Then follow these steps.
LOOK: See here the complete list of mobiles that will stop having WhatsApp from May 31
HOW TO DEACTIVATE BIXBY FROM YOUR SAMSUNG CELL PHONE WITH ANDROID
- The best thing about all this is that it is not necessary to uninstall any application.
- The first thing you should do is go to the settings of your Samsung cell phone.
- Now go to the Advanced Features section.
- Click on the Function Button option.
- And there you can choose the app you like the most or disable Bixby.
- That way when you press the on and off button, you can normally turn off your mobile.
- While Bixby can be uninstalled, sometimes it’s good to keep it as your voice assistant.