Doesn’t it ring for anything in the world? If your cell phone with operating system Android you receive notifications, but you have problems with calls, there may be a fault somewhere. What is it about? Well here we will mention all the details.
To solve this fairly recurring problem, you should know that you do not have to install any third-party program. All steps are performed within the same cell phone configuration Android.
SIGHT: What is it and what is the little hole that is above the Android cell phone for?
WHY MY CELL PHONE DOESN’T RING WHEN I CALLED
- One of the reasons why calls do not ring is because you have installed an application that blocks both the sound and the notifications of the alerts that you receive on the smartphone. All you have to do is uninstall it.
- Another aspect is because you have the notifications and alerts settings turned off. To do this, go to the Settings of your terminal, then to Sound and vibration. Then start playing with all the sound parameters. When you’re done, save your settings and you’re done.
- A detail that can help you is to restart the cell phone. Many times with this type of function, some apps are completely turned off and that causes you to feel the vibration or sound of your smartphone again.
- Otherwise, if you can’t find a solution, a radical measure will be to factory reset your mobile terminal. That way you can have the most stable version of Android and without problems.
- If your smartphone has been dropped in the last few days and since then your terminal no longer vibrates or sounds, one of its internal components may need to be repaired. To do this, always consult a specialist of the brand of your mobile device.