Have you ever had no signal on your android cell phone? Many times this is due to lack of coverage or simply due to a mobile failure. For that reason we will help you how to solve it so that you can talk to the people you want again.
What do I do? Well, it is quite simple and it is not necessary to have to download any extra application that ends up damaging your device.. At MAG we offer you a series of steps.
SIGHT: Android: how to block spam messages on your cell phone
WHY MY ANDROID CELL PHONE HAS NO SIGNAL AND HOW TO FIX IT
- One of the easiest steps is to turn off the cell phone, remove the chip and wait about two minutes before inserting it again.
- Remember that every time you remove the SIM from your cell phone, all detection commands are reset.
- One more step is to go to the Settings of your cell phone. Click on Systems, Reset options, and “Reset Wi-Fi, mobile data and bluetooth settings”.
- Another reason why you cannot navigate or have no signal is due to an unexpected activation of “airplane mode”.
- You can also go to Settings, Wireless & networks, Mobile networks, Network operators, Search network automatically.
- Finally you can choose to place your SIM in another cell phone to check if you really have a signal or not. Many times it can be because the company has cut your line.