Instagram It is one of the most downloaded applications of the past 2021, reaching the second position only below its Facebook group companion. Through the aforementioned social network you can not only publish photos, but also videos and chat with your followers, however, one of its characteristics that causes the greatest addiction among users is the Reels section, a space similar to TikTok where you can watch short videos of all kinds such as: cultural, humor, gameplays, etc. Today we will teach you a trick so that you know how many minutes or hours you use the application during the day.
The reels of Instagram They are just as addictive as the ones on TikTok, and even though the videos are 30-60 seconds long (1 minute max), you can spend a long time swiping up to keep watching different entertainment clips. If you want to end this addiction and realize how many minutes or hours of your day you dedicate to Instagram, follow these steps that we will teach you below.
LOOK: The trick to block a contact’s posts and stories without removing it from Instagram
HOW TO KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I SPEND ON INSTAGRAM IN A DAY
- First, make sure Instagram do not have pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Then, open the app and tap on the icon of your profile photo, which is located in the lower right corner.
- It will take you to your profile, press the three horizontal stripes that are in the upper right.
- Several options will be displayed, click on the ‘Your activity’ section
- Here you will see two tabs, ‘Links’ and ‘Time’, enter the latter.
- Finally, Instagram It will show you a report from Monday to Sunday with statistical bars, if you press for a few seconds on one of these, you will know how much time you spent in the app that day above.
- Ready, so you will know how much time you have spent on Instagram on a given day, were you surprised by the number of hours you dedicate to the app?
How to edit Instagram stories after posting them
- Opens Instagram.
- Then go to the carousel of your stories at the top.
- Now, go to the story you want to edit by tapping on the left or right side of the screen.
- Then, press the icon of the three dots that are in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Story Settings’.
- Finally, edit them: who do you want it to be shown to, if you want it to be saved on your device, etc.
Having trouble logging into Instagram? Is your account hacked, suspended or blocked? Do you need help to activate your account? You can solve all these questions and more inconveniences with the application in the help center, just click here.