Facebook Messenger is an instant messaging service belonging to the Meta company, because through this platform you can send texts, audios, photos, videos, Word, Excel, PDF documents, etc., as well as the classic emoticons, because during the month of December one of them has gone viral due to the arrival of Christmas, we refer to the icon of Santa Claus, do you know what happens when you share the emoji of Santa Claus? here you will find out.
As you remember, Facebook Messenger stores more than three thousand emoticons and it is estimated that next year more will arrive. In accordance with Emojitracker, a portal dedicated to counting the number of times an emoji is shared in real time by different social networks, positioned the icon of Santa Claus in the 268th position of the most used, this emoticon has risen to that position due to the Christmas season .
LOOK: Facebook Messenger: how to delete the time that appears in your profile picture when you disconnect
WHAT HAPPENS IF I SEND THE EMOJI OF SANTA CLAUS
- First open Facebook Messenger and enter any conversation, it can be group or personal.
- Tap the smiley face icon in the lower right corner.
- All emoticons will be displayed. Scroll down until you find the Santa Claus icon.
- Now, touch it.
- Finally, send the emoji and snowflakes will automatically fall with background music.
How to change the emojis of reactions
- Reactions will appear when you click for a few seconds on a message. When they come out, next to the last emoji on the right a cross enclosed in a circle (+) will appear, press it.
- All emoticons for Facebook Messenger, there are more than three thousand.
- On the right side you have to tap on ‘Customize’. Now, choose a total of 6 favorite emojis to replace the default ones.
- Finally, go back and the reactions will have been saved automatically, you can do this as many times as you want.
Do you have a problem with Facebook Messenger and do you want to report it? click here to report something that is not working properly in the app. If what you want is to report abuses or other conversations that violate Messenger rules, press the following link. You can also shake your smartphone to report a problem.