The Chinese company Honor has launched in our country its most recent mid-range smartphone, the Honor 50 Lite. This terminal comes with a 6.67-inch LCD screen with Full HD +, a 4300 mAh battery and Google services.
The Honor 50 Lite features a camera system headed by a 64 MP sensor, one 8 MP wide angle, another 2 MP macro and one more depth of 2 MP. The terminal also has 128 GB of storage, in which up to 11,000 songs, more than 28,000 photos or more than 440 HD videos can be stored.
SIGHT: Honor Store in Peru: know the details of the first store of the Chinese brand
In addition, the company, after its independence from Huawei, comes loaded with Android 11, upgradeable to Android 12, and Google Mobile Services (GMS) with which you can access the Google Play store.
On the other hand, the load 66W SuperCharge you can have 40% battery in just 10 minutes and 100% in about 39 minutes. Even in the terminal box the plug that offers this potential is included.
The Honor 50 Lite arrives in Peru in three colors: Lumina Blue, Interstellar Black and Sidereal Silver. Its approximate cost is 1,499 soles.
HONOR 50 LITE DATA SHEET: FEATURES
- SCREEN: 6.67-inch LCD with Full HD +
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 161.8 x 74.7 x 8.5mm with 192 grams
- STORAGE: 128 GB
- RAM: 6 GB
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 16 MP f / 2.0
- REAR CHAMBERS: 64 MP f / 1.9. 8 MP f / 2.4 UGA. 2 MP f / 2.4 bokeh. 2 MP f / 2.4 macro
- BATTERY: 4300 mAh with 66W fast charge
- CONNECTIVITY: LTE. Wi-Fi ac. Bluetooth NFC
- OS: Android 11 with Magic UI 4.2
- OTHERS: Fingerprint reader on one side