When you want to quickly communicate with someone you automatically open WhatsApp, the most important instant messaging platform in the world, as it currently exceeds more than 5 billion users, according to the download record of the Google Play Store. Currently, it is important that you use all the versions of the aforementioned green application, which is why this time we will teach you the steps to install WhatsApp Desktop Beta on your Windows computer or laptop.
What is it WhatsApp Desktop Beta? It is a test program for Windows, where WhatsApp enables the new functions that could come out in the native version, all this before they are officially launched. It was basically created to correct errors or listen to user feedback after experimenting with a new tool.
SIGHT: What are the versions of WhatsApp to activate the waveforms after playing a voice message
It is important to clarify that first you will have to download and install WhatsApp Beta for WindowsLikewise, you will need to become a beta tester user from your mobile, do not worry that both things are safe and we will teach them below.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL WHATSAPP BETA FOR WINDOWS
- First, open your PC and enter the page WhatsApp Beta in Microsoft Store.
- Now, click on the button that says: ‘Get’, which is on the right sides.
- Then, in the options menu that appears at the top, click on the option ‘Open in Microsoft Store’.
- Inside the Microsoft store, click on ‘Get’, it appears on the left side.
- Wait for the installation to finish and then click on the ‘Open’ button, so you will access WhatsApp Beta on your PC or laptop.
- Finally, click on ‘Start’.
HOW TO INSTALL WHATSAPP BETA ON ANDROID
- First, you have to enter the Google Play Store and search WhatsApp.
- Here move the space bar down until you find the option ‘Become a beta tester’, press it. If you don’t see it then tap on this link.
- Accept the terms and conditions and wait a bit for the beta to start installing WhatsApp.
- In case you already have it, you just have to update it.
- Ready, now open WhatsApp Beta Desktop, you will get a QR code that you must scan with your mobile to link your account.
- Open the mobile app, press the three vertical dots that are located in the upper right and click on ‘Paired devices’.
- Here, tap on ‘Pair a device’.
- Finally, the camera will open so you can scan the QR code for WhatsApp Beta Desktop for Windows.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.