Have you ever wanted to have a copy of the video call you have with your friends on WhatsApp? Since the platform enabled the so-called video calls, you can communicate with all your friends long distance and by pressing a button.
Surely when you met with all your friends you wanted to capture a certain moment, but you didn’t know how to do it. Well, today we will teach you a fairly easy method to record a video call without your friends WhatsApp they find out This also works on Zoom, Google Meet, among other video platforms.
LOOK: Learn the three methods to change the font of your WhatsApp messages
HOW TO RECORD A WHATSAPP VIDEO CALL
- In the case of Android devices, you must enter Google Play.
- There write Screen Recorder. If you can’t find it, just go to this link.
- You should now activate the floating Screen Recorder window.
- Once you start a WhatsApp video call, you will need to press the record button.
- Remember to determine that it not only records the screen, but also the sound of your smartphone.
- When you finish the video call, click on “Stop” of Screen recorder and you will have all the WhatsApp communication recorded on your cell phone.
- In the case of iPhone devices, you only have to enter Settings.
- There you must click on Control Center and add Screen Recording.
- Now start the WhatsApp video call and at that moment lower the Control Center and hit Record.
- When you cut the video call, you must stop the recording.
- Once the WhatsApp video call recording file has been created, you can edit it and save it on your smartphone.