TikTok It is currently the most downloaded application in the world, since the aforementioned platform of Chinese origin exceeds the exorbitant number of one billion users and it is estimated that in the coming years it will continue to rise. One of the most common problems that may have occurred to you while using the application is that after mistakenly updating the main interface you have lost a video that you liked very much, so today we will teach you a simple trick to recover it without having to search for it manually.
Finding yourself in this situation is without a doubt a headache, however, TikTok It has an important tool to solve this problem, it is a little known function that is camouflaged among the platform settings.
LOOK: TikTok: how to remove the water from your cell phone with this sound
HOW TO RECOVER A VIDEO YOU LOST ON TIKTOK
- First, make sure TikTok dont have updates pending on Android’s Google Play and Apple’s App Store.
- Open the application and tap on the icon of a compass, option “Trends”, you can find it at the bottom of the app.
- In the search bar at the top, type anything, it could be a “Hello” for example.
- Here click on the filters button, it is located in the upper right corner.
- A series of options will appear, check the box that says “Videos seen in the last 7 days.”
- Finally, click on “Send request”.
Ready, now you will be able to see in chronological order all the videos of TikTok that you’ve seen in the last 7 days. Find the one you lost and follow the above steps again when you find yourself in a similar situation.
How to make videos slide only on TikTok
- Open the ‘Settings’ of your mobile Android.
- Now, enter ‘Accessibility’ and then click on ‘Touch’.
- Scroll down to find the ‘Play back’ option.
- Press it and then choose ‘Double tap’, then click on ‘Scroll gestures’.
- Here you have to select on ‘Scroll down’.
- Finely, open Tik Tok and view any video, when you want to pass it you just have to double tap on the back of your mobile and the videos will pass automatically without sliding.
Do you want to know how to convert a video from TikTok in Gif? Do you want to learn how to create duets? Do you want to know interesting stories? Then click hereand find out all the news about this Chinese platform that has been around the world.