When you don’t have time to write a message from WhatsAppNormally, you usually communicate through voice notes, however, on many occasions the noise in the environment, also known as noise pollution, can cause the receiver not to understand what you say in the audio. This time we will teach you a trick that will help you write all your messages without the need to use your hands, it means that you are going to write using ‘Voice dictation’.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: how to leave my profile name blank
When opening a conversation WhatsApp You have only two options to write a message: the first, typing (manually); and the second, speaking near the microphone of the cell phone after activating the ‘Voice dictation’ tool, this will make your words or phrases be automatically transcribed in the application’s message bar.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: the trick to trim the voice notes or MP3 audios forwarded by the app
HOW TO WRITE A MESSAGE WITH YOUR VOICE
- First, make sure that WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- Then open any conversation, it can be individual or group.
- Now, tap on the message bar, which is at the bottom.
- The keyboard will open, here press the microphone icon, it is located on the right, above the letter ‘P’.
- Finally, when the words come out: ‘Listening’ or ‘Say something’, that’s when you have to speak. What you say is automatically transcribed.
An additional fact is that voice dictation cannot transcribe punctuation, exclamation or question marks, so be very careful and pause when you have to place any of these grammar rules in the sentence.
How to hide ‘Typing’ and ‘Online’ in WhatsApp
- First open WhatsApp.
- When you receive a message, lower the notification bar, here you will see the ‘Airplane mode’ icon, press it to activate it.
- Automatically you will no longer have data or wifi, it means that you will be without internet access.
- Now, enter WhatsApp and read or reply to all messages.
- Finally close WhatsApp and deactivate the ‘Airplane mode’.
- All the messages you left written will be sent and no one will know that you have been ‘Writing’ or ‘Online’.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.