Huawei has officially launched its new cell phone in the form of a fully foldable ‘toad’: the Huawei P50 Pocket, a device that has a screen capable of bending, as well as a fairly large camera system.
The device has two screens. The Interior features 6.9-inch foldable OLED technology and comes with 2,790 x 1,188 pixel resolution with 120Hz refresh rate. For its part, in the outdoor area we have a 1.04-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 340 x 340 pixels.
LOOK: Huawei Sound Joy: features and price of the bluetooth speaker
Huawei endows its Huawei P50 Pocket with the Snapdragon 888 4G processor at 2.84 GHz. This will come in several versions starting with 8 GB of RAM with 256 GB of storage, as well as the 12 GB with 512 GB of storage.
In relation to its cameras, we will have a main 40 megapixel f / 1.8 PDAF, followed by a 13 megapixel wide angle and one called hyperspectral 32 megapixels. For its part, the front camera will be 10.7 megapixels.
Its battery is 4,000 mAh and it will have a fast charge of 40W, it will also carry the HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system and will have the App Gallery application stores.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET HUAWEI P50 POCKET: FEATURES
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: Unfolded: 170 x 75.5 x 7.2 millimeters – Folded: 87.3 x 75.5 x 15.2 millimeters with 190 grams of weight
- INTERIOR SCREEN: 6.9-inch foldable OLED. Ratio 21: 9. FullHD + at 2,790 x 1,188 pixels. 120Hz refreshment. 300Hz Touch Refresh DCI-P3
- OUTDOOR SCREEN: 1.04 inch OLED. Resolution of 340 x 340 pixels. 60Hz refreshment. 120Hz touch refresh
- PROCESSOR: 2.84 GHz Snapdragon 888 4G
- VERSIONS: 8GB / 256GB and 12GB / 512GB
- REAR CAMERAS: Main: 40 megapixels f / 1.8 PDAF. Angular: 13 megapixels f / 2.2. Hyperspectral: 32 megapixels f / 1.8
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 10.7 megapixels f / 2.2
- BATTERY: 4,000 mAh with 40W fast charge
- OPERATING SYSTEM: HarmonyOS 2.0
- CONNECTIVITY: 4G. WiFi 6. Bluetooth 5.2 LE. GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / BDS. USB type C 2.0
- OTHERS: Side fingerprint reader. Stereo speakers