After several months of its launch in China, finally huawei has decided to launch in our country the Huawei P50 Pro, the same one that comes with a series of characteristics such as four rear lenses that allow objects to be approached without disfiguring the image.
The Huawei P50 Pro, which comes in its version with EMUI and 4G, has a 6.6-inch OLED screen with FullHD+ resolution, 2700 x 1228 pixels and a 120 Hz refresh rate that substantially improves the animations and content you see.
LOOK: Huawei Watch Kids 4 Pro launches in Peru: features of the children’s watch
Also, the Chinese terminal arrives with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G processor and includes 256 GB of internal storage that work in conjunction with 8 GB of RAM. Inside we have the EMUI 12.0.1 operating system that works on Android 11.
One of the things to note about this cell phone is that it comes with four fairly large megapixel cameras. For example, the main lens is 50 megapixels f/1.8, the monochrome is 40 megapixels f/1.6, 13 megapixels f/2.2 the ultra wide angle and 64 megapixels f/2.5 the telephoto with 3.5x optical zoom, 100x digital, OIS. While its camera is made up of a 16 megapixel sensor.
The Huawei P50 Pro It also has a 4,360 mAh battery with 66W fast charge inside. Its pre-sale price will be 4,199 soles until February 3, with a regular price of 4,499 soles.
HUAWEI P50 PRO TECHNICAL SHEET: CHARACTERISTICS
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 159 x 72.8 x 8.6 mm with 195 grams
- SCREEN: 6.6-inch OLED 2,770 x 1,228 px, 450 ppi 120 Hz, 300 Hz
- PROCESSOR: Snapdragon 888 4G
- RAM: 8GB
- STORAGE: 256GB
- REAR CAMERAS: 50MP f/1.8. 40 MP f/1.6 monochrome. UGA: 13 MP f / 2.2. Telephoto: 64 MP f / 3.5, 3.5x optical zoom, 200x digital
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 16MP f/2.4
- BATTERY: 4,360 mAh with 66 W fast charging and 50 W wireless charging
- OPERATING SYSTEM: EMUI 12.0.1 and Android 11
- CONNECTIVITY: 4G. WiFi 6.Bluetooth 5.2. USB C 3.1. NFC. gps
- OTHERS: IP68, fingerprint reader under the screen, stereo sound