Huawei not only launched its new foldable smartphone in the shape of a ‘toad’, the Huawei P50 Pocket, but has also shown its new smartwatch with which you can perform electrograms, measure your heart rate, in addition to oxygen in the blood: it is the Huawei Watch D.
Among some characteristics of the Huawei Watch D is that it has a 1.64-inch AMOLED touch screen (456 x 280 pixels). Its connectivity is via Bluetooth 5.1 and it is compatible not only with Huawei devices, but also Android 6 or higher and iOS 12 or higher.
LOOK: Huawei Sound Joy: features and price of the bluetooth speaker
Among some functions of the watch is that it has an accelerometer, gyroscope, and optical sensor for heart rate measurement. EKG measurement, blood pressure monitor, oximeter, barometer. On the subject of its keypad we only have the start and health.
In relation to its battery, it can last up to seven days of theoretical use and has a wireless charging system. It also carries IP68 certification, resistance to water and dust.
It is unknown at the moment if this will be disseminated in the Latin American region, so we will be waiting for the Huawei Watch D.
HUAWEI WATCH D DATA SHEET: FEATURES
- SCREEN: 1.64-inch touch AMOLED (456 x 280 pixels)
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 51 x 38 x 13.6 mm with 40.9 g
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.1. NFC. Gps
- SENSORS: Accelerometer Gyroscope. Optical sensor for heart rate measurement. Electrocardiogram measurement. Blood pressure monitor Oximeter. Barometer
- BUTTONS: Home and health
- MINIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Phones with HarmonyOS 2, Android 6 and iOS 12
- BATTERY: Up to seven days of theoretical use Wireless charging
- OTHERS: IP68 protection. Microphone