If you are one of those who want to keep your privacy to the maximum, follow this method that will help you achieve it.
apps are becoming more and more necessary if you want to improve your user experience and keep up with the latest trends. That is why if you have an iPhone, you will have downloaded many for your entertainment.
However, before you open an app, you may have been asked to agree to some terms and conditions that you missed. Given this, some of these applications take advantage of collecting your information without your knowledge.
To find out which apps spy on your data, follow this effective method that we tell you about from Trickdunia.
How to know which apps on your iPhone are spying on you
- First, go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Then, press the Privacy and Security option, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, click on Tracking.
- In this part, a list will appear with all the applications that have been requested to track you since the first time you activated them.
- To know what they are, you will have to see if they have a green switch on.
- What you will have to do is deactivate the green switch off the apps you want and that’s it.