In a few days Christmas will arrive, a tradition of Christianity that commemorates the birth of the baby Jesus every December 25, because this holiday can already be breathed in different parts of the world such as: homes, streets and shopping centers; However, would you also like to feel the Christmas spirit while chatting through WhatsApp? This time we will teach you a trick to put a Christmas background in each chat.
The instant messaging application that connects more than 5 billion users worldwide, we mean WhatsApp, has a native tool that allows you to change the background of each personal or group chat, already taking advantage of the Christmas and New Year holidays, you can add backgrounds of ‘Santa Claus’,’ Christmas trees with lights’, ‘ snowmen ‘, etc.
LOOK: The complete guide to avoid any spoiler on WhatsApp
HOW TO ADD CHRISTMAS FUNDS TO WHATSAPP CHATS
- First, go to Google Chrome or the browser of your choice, then, search and download one or more ‘Christmas backgrounds’ in the image section, preferably in a vertical format.
- We recommend searching for the following in the browser: “Christmas wallpapers for mobile phones”.
- The next step is to verify that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Google Play or App Store.
- Now, open the messaging app and enter any chat, it can be group or individual.
- Click on the icon of the three vertical points located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, choose the one that says ‘Wallpaper’.
- A new window with several sections will open, tap on ‘My Photos’.
- Select the image with a vertical Christmas background, the app will show you a preview.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Set wallpaper’ button, you can find it at the bottom.
- Finally, you will get a warning: Set wallpaper: ‘For this chat’ or ‘For all chats with a clear theme, with the exception of chats that have personalized wallpapers’, choose the first one and click ‘Ok’ .
As you can see, the wallpaper will have changed, but only in that chat, WhatsApp allows you to customize each chat and best of all is that your friends or members of a group conversation will not see these changes.
How to put a Christmas hat on the WhatsApp icon
- Go to Google and search for an image of WhatsApp with Christmas hat.
- The photo must be in PNG format (Transparent Background). You can search for it in the following way: “WhatsApp logo with Christmas hat PNG”.
- Download the app Nova Launcher on your Android device.
- Open the app that you just installed, it will immediately ask you to customize the new interface that your smartphone will have.
- You may notice a slight change on the home screen of your mobile. Then, press and hold on the icon of WhatsApp until the ‘Edit’ option appears.
- The app will allow you to modify the icon and even the name of WhatsApp.
- Click on the logo section, so you will access your image gallery.
- Finally, choose the photo of the logo of WhatsApp with the Christmas hat.
- Ready, in case you no longer want this appearance, simply uninstall Nova Launcher from your computer.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.