The brand realme has launched its new cell phone with “bio material” worldwide: it is the realme GT 2 Pro, a device that draws attention for its camera modules that protrude from the body, in addition to a series of characteristics that you must take into account.
The realme GT 2 Pro It has a 6.8-inch Quad HD + OLED screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, obtaining much faster animations than normal ones. It is also the first device to assemble the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 as the main processor.
LOOK: realme Watch 2 Pro: smartwatch features and price
Other aspects is that the realme has 8 and 12 GB of RAM and they work in conjunction with realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12. You can also choose between two types of storage: 128 and 256 GB in total.
On its camera system, it is headed by a 50 MP lens, 50 MP the ultra Wide Angle with 150 degrees and 2 MP the depth Sensor. Its battery is 5,000 mAh with a fast charge of 65W.
DATA SHEET REALME GT 2 PRO: FEATURES
- Screen: 6.8 inch OLED. Quad HD + 120 Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- RAM: 8/12 GB LPDDR5
- Operating system: realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Storage: 128/256 GB UFS 3.1
- Cameras: Rear: – 50 MP f / 1.8, OIS, PDAF – 50 MP Ultra Wide Angle f / 2.2, 150º – 2 MP Depth Sensor. Frontal: – 32 MP f / 2.5
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 65W fast charge
- Others: On-screen fingerprint reader. USB Type C. Wi-Fi 6. Bluetooth 5.2. 5G. Dual SIM. Double stereo speaker. NFC 360º Ultra Wide Band (UWB)