realme officially launched its new smartwatch with a new design and a series of details such as durability and functionality: it is the realme Watch 2 Pro. What are all its characteristics?
The new realme Watch 2 Pro includes 90 different types of sports, a precise GPS system, monitors blood oxygenation, heart rate, in addition, it has a dual satellite system that gives a certainty of 2.5 meters with an update time of 2 seconds, thus having a more exact location without using the mobile.
LOOK: Realme launches its mid-range GT Master Edition: look at its features and price
Along with this, the battery has also presented improvements, as this gadget guarantees to achieve a duration of 14 days with continuous monitoring of the pulse without the need to connect it to recharge energy. This to its 390 mAh battery. In addition to all this, they are resistant to water.
The realme Watch 2 Pro It is equipped with a 4.4 cm screen, 56% larger than its previous generation model. In addition, you can have a resolution of 320 X 385 pixels. The new realme gadget is available at a suggested price of 350.00 soles per launch.
DATA SHEET REALME WATCH 2 PRO: FEATURES
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 255.2 x 38.9 x 12.65 mm with 40 grams
- SCREEN: 1.75 inch LCD. 320 x 385 pixels. 287 dpi
- STRAP: 22 millimeters. 150-215 mm
- GEOPPOSITIONING: Integrated GPS
- SENSORS: 3-axis accelerometer. Heart rate sensor. SpO2 sensor
- BUTTONS: Yes one
- WATERPROOF: IP68
- BATTERY: 390 mAh
- REQUIREMENTS: Android 5.0 or higher. iOS 11 or higher
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: More than 90 sports modes. Musical control. Camera control