WhatsApp is one of the instant messaging applications where you send and receive a lot of personal information daily, the same one that you should take care of so that it never falls into the hands of third parties. This green app hides among its settings a very useful tool for those who want more privacy and security, it is about the functions unlocking with fingerprint and facial recognition, do you want to learn how to activate them? Here we will explain it.
The functions to unlock your account WhatsApp with fingerprint or facial recognition, they are already available in the application of the Meta company, only that many users still do not know it because they are inside the settings. Both security mechanisms not only serve their purpose, but are also the most convenient unlocking methods.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: how to hide “online” and “typing” in the app
It is important to clarify that not all cell phones have these unlocking tools, only mobile devices iOS from Apple and Android from Google, of medium and high range that can be unlocked with a fingerprint.
HOW TO ACTIVATE UNLOCK WITH FACIAL RECOGNITION ON iOS
- First, make sure that WhatsApp do not have any pending updates in the App Store.
- Now, enter the ‘Settings’ located in the lower right corner.
- Several sections will open, choose the one that says ‘Account’ and then enter ‘Privacy’.
- Here, tap on ‘Screen lock’.
- Then activate the function: ‘Require Face ID’.
- Finally, choose from 1 minute to 1 hour for your account to be blocked due to inactivity.
- The tool is only available on iPhone X mobiles or higher models.
HOW TO ACTIVATE UNLOCK WITH FINGERPRINT ON ANDROID
- Tap the icon with the three vertical dots located in the upper right.
- Now, click on Settings> Account> Privacy.
- Scroll the space bar to the end to locate the option Fingerprint lock, activate it.
- Finally, the mobile will ask you to confirm your identity with the fingerprint on the screen, only then can you configure it.
- Only devices with fingerprint and Android 6.0 or higher have this tool.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.