From time to time you want to share with your friends or family some photos, videos or teach a tutorial from your mobile device, this without the need for everyone to be behind you to see the actions you perform, therefore, this time we will teach you to project the screen of your phone Android on the smart TV in your home, office, room, etc.
It is important to clarify that this trick only works on some mobiles with an operating system Androidwith greater security those of the medium or high range, since these have the “Smart View” tool, likewise, it is necessary that your TV has the possibility of connecting to Wi-Fi and that it has a function that allows you to link it with your telephone.
SIGHT: The steps to activate the “anti-theft” mode on your Android phone
HOW TO PROJECT THE SCREEN OF YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE ON THE TV
- First, make sure your Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone Android.
- Now, turn on your TV and go to the “Inputs” section to activate the “Anyview Cast” option, the name may vary depending on the brand of equipment.
- The next step is to pull down the menu or notification bar of the mobile and activate the “Smart View” function.
- Wait a few seconds until a box appears with all available devices nearby, find the one you want to connect to and press it.
Ready, that would be all, you will have successfully projected the screen of your cell phone on the TV without the need to connect any type of cable. If you want to get out of this mode, just disable the “Smart View” function.
As you can see, the phone screen does not occupy the entire space of the TV, because on the sides it will appear black, if in case you do not want this to happen, you just have to activate the “Automatic rotation” of Android and place your cell phone horizontally.
What does ‘Nearby’ mean on my Android phone
- Surely when you pulled down the notification bar you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for? Like Bluetooth, it was created to share all the photos and videos you want in a matter of seconds.
- This is superior in speed compared to the extinct infrared.
- If you want to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile in order to share the information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.