When someone wants to learn to play an instrument, they immediately think of a guitar, because this six-string item is the most requested by millions of people, however, what if for some reason it sounds different and you don’t have a tuner? Would you tune it with your ear? If you have a mobile phone Android We will teach you a simple trick to restore the melody that it used to have.
It is important to clarify that this trick that we will teach you below works for acoustic, electroacoustic and electric guitars, since they can all be played under the same standard tonality, it means that the first string is an ‘E’, the second a ‘Yes’, the third a ‘Sun’, the fourth a ‘Re’, the fifth a ‘La’ and the sixth a ‘Mi’, in English ‘E’, ‘B’, ‘G’, ‘D’, ‘A’, ‘E’, respectively.
LOOK: The trick so you know how long your Android mobile has been on
In addition, this procedure is aimed at musicians or beginners who do not have those artifacts specialized in tuning a guitar to different keys. Without further delay, apply the following steps to the letter:
HOW TO TUNE A GUITAR WITH YOUR ANDROID MOBILE
- First, open Google Chrome or the browser of your choice from your mobile Android.
- Now, type in the search bar ‘Online guitar tuner’ and go to ‘Tuner Online’. If you want to go directly click here.
- Once on the page, scroll the space bar down until you find the needle with the tuner.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Activate’ button.
- The page will likely ask you for access to the microphone of Android, grant it the necessary permits so that it can operate. Do not worry that when you close or exit the page you will no longer have the same access.
- Finally, the needle will start to move every time you make a noise or touch a string.
- If the needle is green, it means that the string is in tune. In the orange places it means that it is out of tune.
Ready, another additional fact is that Tuner Online has a section called ‘Sounds of the guitar strings’, and at the bottom you can touch some buttons so that you know how each string should sound. Remember that the first string of the guitar starts from the bottom, which is the thinnest and the sixth the thickest.
Are you bored in your free time? Not sure what to do apart from browsing social networks? Well, we recommend you try the most downloaded Android games of the week, you can know them by clicking here and following the steps in the note to install them on your device.