This week the most anticipated film of all of 2021 has been released, ‘We talk about Spider-Man No Way Home’, likewise, other important films accompany it on the billboard such as: ‘Clifford, the big red dog’ and ‘The Ring: Resurrection’. Some users have been spreading important parts of the aforementioned feature films through various social networks, however, today we will teach you a series of tricks to avoid spoilers by WhatsApp.
These tricks are very useful when, for example, a new movie comes out that you want to see in the cinema or a series on Netflix that is in trend, and your contacts start sending you photos, videos or gifs with the end of the plot. It is certainly something that annoys too much, however, WhatsApp it can be configured to avoid such spoilers without the need to install additional programs or applications.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to know if you have been sent a fake location without using programs
SILENCE ALL STATES OF WHATSAPP
It is recommended to mute all states of WhatsApp until you see the movie or series you’ve been waiting for. To do this, follow the instructions that we will show you below:
- First, make sure WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Google Play or App Store.
- Then, click on the ‘States’ tab.
- Click here for a few seconds on the status of a contact until the following notice appears: “Do you want to mute the statuses of (username)”.
- At the bottom there will be two options: ‘Cancel’ and ‘Mute’.
- Finally, tap on the second one and perform the same action with all your contacts.
SILENCE AND ARCHIVE GROUP CHATS
Group chats WhatsApp they are a cradle for spoilers when a trending movie or series comes out. It is recommended to mute and archive them as follows:
- Locate yourself on a group chat in the ‘Chats’ tab.
- Press and hold on the group conversation until it is shaded and different tools appear at the top.
- Here, tap on a loudspeaker icon with a stripe. With this you will silence notifications for ‘8 hours’, ‘1 week’ or ‘always’, select one and click on ‘Ok’.
- Press the same chat again and now click on a folder icon with an arrow pointing down.
- On top of WhatsApp A new folder called ‘Archived’ will be created, where that muted and archived chat will be found.
DISABLE AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS
When you download WhatsApp For the first time, the photos, videos or gifs that are sent to you by the app will automatically appear in the image gallery.
- Open the app and press the three vertical dots located in the upper right.
- Go to ‘Settings’> ‘Storage and data’.
- Go to the ‘Automatic download’ section and where it says ‘Download with mobile data’, ‘Wi-Fi’ and ‘Data roaming’, select only audio.
- Ready, when they send you a photo or video it will be out of focus, it means that if you click on this element you will download it and it will appear in the gallery. It is not recommended to do so.
DISABLE NOTIFICATION PREVIEWS
- To remove the notification preview, touch the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Click on ‘Settings’> ‘Notifications’.
- Finally, disable the ‘High priority notifications’ option.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.