Attention! Just as computers or laptops have to be suspended, restarted or turned off, mobile phones must also go through the same situation frequently, this if you do not want your device Android goes bad in no time. Today we will teach you a simple trick to know how long your cell phone has been staying on without interruptions.
Current devices have been designed to be turned on 24 hours a day, even when charging them it is not necessary that you have to turn them off, since when they reach 100% they will automatically stop receiving electricity; however, we recommend restarting or shutting it down once a week so that it takes a break and can last much longer.
LOOK: iOS and Android: how to make ‘snow fall’ on your cell phone while Christmas arrives
To perform this trick on your computer with an operating system Android, it will not be necessary to download another additional program or application that puts the privacy, security and information stored on the smartphone at risk, since the aforementioned robot software has a native configuration where it indicates the exact time since your phone has been shutdown or rebooted for the last time.
HOW TO KNOW HOW LONG MY CELL PHONE HAS BEEN ON
- First, enter the ‘Settings’ of your mobile Android.
- Then, find and press the ‘Device Information’ tab.
- Here you have to move the space bar down until you find the section ‘Activity time’, touch it.
- In this section you can see how many minutes or hours have passed since the mobile device was last restarted.
How to know what version of Android I have
- Open the application ‘Settings’ of the phone, you locate it with the icon of a cogwheel (gear).
- Now, scroll the space bar to the bottom to find and enter the section ‘System’> ‘Advanced settings’> ‘System update’.
- Finally, here consult the version of Android and the security patch level of your computer.
Are you bored in your free time? Not sure what to do apart from browsing social networks? Well, we recommend you try the most downloaded Android games of the week, you can know them by clicking here and following the steps in the note to install them on your device.