Android It is an operating system that allows you to customize and change the background of the lock or home screen of your cell phone, however, the classic wallpapers that the device offers you for free are very boring, would you like to add one with movement or in 3D? there is an application that offers you amazing mobile backgrounds and some of them have an optical three-dimensional (holographic) effect. From trickdunia we will teach you how to obtain them.
LOOK: Android: how to turn your cell phone into a mouse for your computer
It is an application called pixel 4davailable in the Google Play Store of Android, and to use it you will not need to subscribe or make any payment, although it also has a premium version to access incredible wallpapers. For its part, the free version offers you a large list of amazing moving or 3D images with different types of resolutions in HD and 4K.
LOOK: The most popular phone in history is not Android or iOS
HOW TO GET A MOVING WALLPAPER
- First, after downloading the application, open it and select your age.
- Hit “Ok” and wait for pixel 4d charge.
- Press the icon of the three horizontal lines that are located in the upper left corner.
- Several options will be displayed, tap on “Free”.
- The app will automatically show you all the free backgrounds, choose one and below you will get a notice to access the preview, click on “Ok”.
- Move your cell phone to the left or right so you can see the holographic effect.
- If you liked it, you just have to click on “Get it by watching an ad”, at the bottom right.
- Finally, click “Set as wallpaper” and choose “Home screen” or “Home and lock screen”.
Ready, that would be all, as you can see pixel 4d It is a very easy application to use, it has a simple interface and even from the menu you can choose the type of background you want on your cell phone by category.
What does “Nearby” mean on my Android phone
- Surely when you lowered the notification bar of your cell phone you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for?
- Well, like Bluetooth, it tends to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth itself.
- To be able to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile in order to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.