Surely you have tried many mobile applications that promise to be efficient to create stickers of WhatsApp with perfect transparent background, however, most of them perform their work poorly and it is even you who has to trace them manually to remove the background from an image. This time, we are going to teach you a simple trick that will help you do what we just mentioned, all automatically and without having to download external applications.
As we said before, the solution to this problem is not found in the Google Play Store of Android or Apple’s App Store, since the applications in these stores do not offer the best results when removing the background of an image to return it sticker. There are other more advanced programs such as Photoshop, but it will be difficult to do so if you do not know how to manipulate the aforementioned editing software.
SIGHT: So you can configure a smartphone so that older adults can use it easily
HOW TO CREATE STICKERS WITH A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND
- First, from your Android or iOS mobile download the image you want to convert to a sticker.
- Then, go to the web page Remove Image Background.
- Now, click on ‘Upload Image’ and open or upload the image to cut the background.
- Wait a few seconds and the portal will allow you to download the image with the transparent background in PNG format. Ready, you already have the image without a background, now if you will need another application.
- Enter the Google Play or App Store and download ‘Sticker Studio’, also grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate.
- Open the application and click on the cross icon (+). A list of options will appear, you will have to choose ‘Select Photo’.
- Finally, open the photo with no background in PNG format and convert it to a sticker.
How to enable the button to create stickers
- Make sure WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
- Then, if you have WhatsApp Web open, press the icon of the three vertical dots that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, choose the one that says close session.
- Please scan the QR code again to link your account.
- If it does not appear, try to access WhatsApp Web from another browser.
- If you have the beta version, leave it to get the new button.
- If you have recently updated the mobile application, wait 24 hours and enter the platform again.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected]whatsapp.com or [email protected]whatsapp.com. You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.