Google Chrome It is one of the most important web browsers in the world, as users consider it to be the fastest when using it. In addition, the aforementioned search engine has its own extension store, what is this? They are light programs that fulfill specific functions, the objective is to improve the user experience while browsing the Internet. Today we will teach you a simple trick to use these extensions in the incognito mode of Google Chrome.
Extensions of Chrome are very important because it reinforces the operation of a page, for example: there is an extension called WA Web Plus, an exclusive program for WhatsApp Web that offers you a large number of functions that the original app does not have, such as: blocking the platform and only enter it with a password, add contacts, pin more than 3 chats, etc.
However, for some reason the extensions do not appear when activating the incognito mode of ChromeDo you want to enable them every time you are in said private browsing mode? Then follow the steps:
HOW TO ACTIVATE GOOGLE CHROME EXTENSIONS IN INCOGNITO MODE
- First, you have to have searched for and downloaded an extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- When you have it, open Google Chrome from a computer or laptop.
- Now, click on the icon of the three vertical dots (⋮), which are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, click on ‘Settings’.
- The next step is to click on the ‘Extensions’ tab, you can find it in the left column.
- Here you have to select the extension you want to configure and click on the ‘Details’ button, it is at the bottom.
- Finally, check the box that says ‘Allow in incognito mode’.
- Done, the hack was done without the need to install additional programs from strange sources. Now, when entering incognito mode, you will be able to see the extensions icon, which is shaped like a puzzle and is located in the upper right, next to the Gmail profile photo.