WhatsApp has been gradually adding different tools in its mobile application, for browsers and desktop, since one of them allows you to disappear all the content of any group or individual conversation, this includes texts, photos, videos, audios, documents, etc., but , without the need to delete the chat, is it possible? Here we will explain it step by step.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to schedule your 2021 Christmas message
It is important to clarify that this trick is available both for mobiles with Apple’s Android and iOS operating systems, tablets, WhatsApp Web And Desktop, likewise, the process does not consist of clicking and selecting on each message that you have sent or received in a certain chat, that would take too long, especially if it is a conversation where you have spoken for several days from morning to the night.
LOOK: Know what it is for and in what situations would a third blue check appear on WhatsApp
When you open WhatsApp from the mobile, press for a few seconds on a conversation until it is shaded and then press on the trash can icon that appears above, you will delete all the chat with that contact from the ‘Chats’ tab, on the other hand, with This trick that we will teach you below will only disappear the content but not the conversation, it will remain in its same place but empty.
HOW TO DISAPPEAR THE CONTENT OF A CONVERSATION WITHOUT DELETING THE CHAT
On cell phone
- First, make sure that WhatsApp does not have any pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Then, open the app, enter a conversation and touch the three vertical dots that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, tap on ‘More’.
- Finally, choose ‘Empty Chat’.
- As you can see, the content of the conversation has disappeared, not the chat, it remains in its same place.
- Opens WhatsApp Web, scan the QR code to link your account.
- Then enter a conversation.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right.
- Finally, click on the option ‘Empty messages’.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.