The “search message” is an option of WhatsApp that has been in the application for several years, which is used to find past conversations just by typing a word related to the topic of your interest. Now, the app belonging to Meta has redesigned the chats and it will no longer be so tedious to locate the aforementioned function, since it will be found in the contact information section, learn how to obtain the new interface.
According to the portal specialized in revealing the new functions of WhatsAppwe talk about WabetaInfo, it was found that in version 184.108.40.206. of WhatsApp Beta for Android users, the “search message” function will be modified, since it will no longer be necessary to enter a chat, press the three points and choose the “search” option to locate your old conversations, instead the icon of the magnifying glass will be in the contact information, a shortcut that will save you a lot of time.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: the trick to create a direct access of the app to the notification panel
Unfortunately, this feature is still under development, but it will likely be released in WhatsApp Beta for all testers in the next few days, and based on your experiences and feedback, it may be an official feature. Next we will show you how to download WhatsApp Beta for Android devices.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA FOR ANDROID
- First, enter the Android Google Play Store and search for the application WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find and tap the “Become a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it then access this link to go directly.
- Now, click on the “Become a verifier” button.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
Done, now we just have to wait WhatsApp release a new update in the beta so that you automatically get the “search message” function, remember that the quotas are limited, so we recommend you install it as soon as possible; In addition, this program has its benefits, since it will make you try all the new tools and changes that Meta makes in its instant messaging application.
How to have mobile WhatsApp updated forever
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Writes WhatsApp in the search bar.
- Access the first application that appears.
- Since you already have it installed on your device, the following buttons may appear: “Uninstall” and “Open” or “Uninstall” and “Update”.
- The next step is to press on the icon of the three vertical points, you place them in the upper right corner.
- Finally, two options will be displayed, tap on “Automatically update”.
- ready now WhatsApp it will always update only to its latest version.
do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.