Do you no longer want to scan your QR code from WhatsApp every so often to use it on the PC? Know the simple trick to avoid this detail that, many times, tends to be tedious. To do this, you just have to follow the steps that we mention below.
If you are thinking of using WhatsApp Web All of 2022, now that many workplaces have offered the flexibility to carry out remote work, then you have to try this simple tool that will help you a lot to save not only time, but avoid being glued to the cell phone.
LOOK: WhatsApp: trick to know with what name your friends saved you this 2022
HOW TO OPEN WHATSAPP ON PC WITHOUT QR CODE
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp Web either from the Windows application or through its page.
- Once inside, you must scan the QR code as the first time.
- When doing so, now go to your mobile.
- You must enter the WhatsApp app and there click on Settings or Configuration.
- There, click on “Linked devices”.
- At that moment, click on the computer where you have opened WhatsApp Web.
- At the bottom it says “Beta version for various devices.”
- Participate in the WhatsApp Web beta and that’s it.
- Now you can open WhatsApp Web on any PC where you log in at all times and without the need to scan the QR code.
Remember that using these steps you can also remotely close all the computers where you logged into your WhatsApp account so that no one else enters to see them.