WhatsApp It has a series of curiosities that many of those who use the fast messaging app are unaware of. While the app allows you to send photos, videos, GIFs, stickers, and more, you also have the ability to turn on bold text.
The trick is quite simple, but you will need to be a bit patient as you will usually need to write a couple of symbols around your text. WhatsApp. To achieve this, we share all the steps to surprise your friends.
LOOK: WhatsApp: trick to know if they gave you a fake location
HOW TO BOLD A WORD IN WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- After that, enter any conversation.
- Type your text or the word you want to make bold.
- Then you must place two asterisks at the beginning and at the end.
- That way your text should be like this: *Hello*.
- When you have done so, simply hit send and that’s it.
- In the case of a sentence, you must follow the same steps: *Hello, how are you*.
- Remember that you can also send a text crossed out, in italics or with a special letter.