December 24 and 25 is coming and thousands of people will not only exchange calls and video calls for WhatsApp, but also images, stickers and even quite creative messages so that you can spend a day with your family, with your co-workers or friends.
However, one of the things that always costs us a little to organize ourselves, in case we receive messages from WhatsApp followed by wishing us “Merry Christmas”, is to respond to each of them. That is why today we will teach you a simple trick to answer automatically.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to change the logo to gold for New Year 2022
HOW TO AUTOMATICALLY RESPOND TO A CHRISTMAS GREETING ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing you should do is enter WhatsApp.
- There you should make a backup of all your conversations.
- To do this, go to Settings, Chats and Backup.
- Once this is done, you will have to uninstall WhatsApp.
- Now download the WhatsApp Business application from the iOS Store or Google Play.
- Register your number as you always have, but you must choose that you are not a company.
- Now go to Settings.
- Go to Tools for the company and click on “Welcome message” and “Absent message”.
- At that time write and indicate the time you want the messages to be sent.
- When Christmas is over, you can back up your conversations and return to normal WhatsApp.