WhatsApp It is one of the most downloaded apps in the application stores. It also has a wide variety of functions that can be very useful on a day-to-day basis. But there are details that you must activate that very few know. Do you know how to go completely unnoticed in the app so that no one finds out that you are “online”? Take note.
SIGHT: WhatsApp Web: the trick for the app to notify you every time someone connects
In order to achieve this, you must deactivate and activate some functions of the app that now belongs to Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta, but yes, some things you must sacrifice to obtain the “Ninja mode” or “invisible mode” on WhatsApp.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: how to make messages sound like MSN Messenger
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE “INVISIBLE MODE” IN WHATSAPP
- For this you must enter Settings or Setting.
- Then click on your profile picture.
- Your name will appear there
- Enter this link and copy the transparent emoji.
- Paste it in place of your name and voila.
- From that moment no one else will see your name and it will appear invisible.
- Like the profile name of WhatsApp, enter Settings.
- There you should go to your profile picture.
- Click on your image and you will see the section Info.
- This is normally found with the state of “Available”.
- Now enter this link and then copy the blank text.
- Paste it in your new state and voila. Everything will be blank.
Hide your last connection time
- Enter the Settings or Setting by WhatsApp.
- Go to Bill and then to Privacy.
- In the section Last time you must choose “Nobody”.
- Now no one in your contacts will be able to see what was the last time you connected.
Deactivate the check or the “double blue check”
- Enter the Settings
- Then go to Privacy
- There deactivate the tab “Read confirmation”.
- Remember that you will not be able to see whether or not your friends read the message if you disable it.
- However, this is without effect when it comes to groups. There if you can know who saw or read your message.
Hide your profile picture from some people
- You should also go to Settings
- Now to Privacy.
- In that section you will see the tab that says Profile picture.
- Choose that only your contacts can see it or just nobody.
- In that case, your profile photo will no longer be shown to those you do not want.
Not showing up “online” on WhatsApp
- The first thing you should do is go to the desktop of your smartphone.
- There press for about two seconds any blank part of your screen.
- At that moment a button will appear that says Widgets.
- At that moment select the WhatsApp messages box.
- Place it in a part where you can view several messages at the same time.
- Now when you receive a notification, you can read it from the widget, without having to open WhatsApp.
- Best of all, you can also select which messages you want to leave for later.
Activate the “airplane mode” to see the statuses
- To do this you must move the notification bar.
- Now press the “airplane mode”.
- At that moment, check not only the WhatsApp messages, but also those states that were shared by your contacts.
- You can even reply to messages, but they will be waiting.
- When you reconnect to the internet, closed WhatsApp, these will be sent.
- With this you will never appear “online” again and you will go unnoticed by many.
- Remember that when you activate the “airplane mode” you will not receive calls on your cell phone either.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.