are you to use WhatsApp to talk to whoever you want just by having their cell phone number? You will surely like this trick. During the days of Holy Week several will take advantage of the holidays to be able to make a video call or call with their loved ones.
In order for you to have a space for reflection, here we offer you a simple tutorial to change the logo of WhatsApp for a cross. You already did? Remember that you can also use another emoji.
LOOK: WhatsApp will no longer work on these phones on April 30
HOW TO CHANGE THE WHATSAPP LOGO FOR A CROSS
- The first thing will be to download the Nova Launcher application.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to set it as the default.
- To do this you must go to Settings, Applications and Default Applications. In Launcher or Launcher you must choose Nova Launcher.
- Now just go to Google and search for the cross emoji in PNG.
- After that, simply press the WhatsApp logo for two seconds and an Edit option will appear.
- Look for the image of the cross that you downloaded and that’s it.
- With this you will have replaced the traditional WhatsApp icon with a cross with a purple background for Easter.