WhatsApp It has become the app with the most active users in the world. Through it you can send the messages you want, even make calls and video calls. But one of the things that many people would like to have is the way to hide the famous “online” or “writing”.
For this it is not necessary to install an alternate application to WhatsApp that, for the most part, do not fulfill their purpose and tend to fill your terminal with viruses or by accessing your contact list. You will only have to update the app through Google play or iOS Store. After that, simply perform these steps and choose which one is best for you.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: how to activate the “invisible mode” in the app
HOW TO HIDE “ONLINE” AND “WRITING” IN WHATSAPP
Activate the “airplane mode” in WhatsApp
- When you get a message, lower the notification bar.
- There you will see the icon of the “airplane mode”.
- After that, press it and activate the “airplane mode” that it will leave you without data or wifi.
- Now enter WhatsApp and read or reply to all messages.
- Finally close WhatsApp and reconnect.
- All the messages that you left written will be sent and no one will know that you are “writing” or “online”.
Add the WhatsApp Widget to your cell phone screen
- The widget of WhatsApp you can only see it in Android.
- Enter any empty part of your cell phone.
- Now simply press for about 2 seconds.
- A button will appear that says Widgets.
- Look for the one of WhatsApp and add the message box.
- When you do, you can define how much space you want it to occupy, it can be 4×5, 4×4, etc.
- Finally you will see that all the messages that come to you can be read right there without having to appear “online”.
Activate the display of WhatsApp notifications
- To do this, enter the Settings of your cell phone.
- Then you must go to Applications.
- Find the app of WhatsApp.
- In Notifications you must activate the button “Show WhatsApp notifications “.
- With this you can read and even respond from the same notification without having to connect.
- Best of all, it will not appear “typing” either.
- To ensure that you do not appear online, you can activate the “airplane mode”
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you just have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.