Are you one of those people who takes complete care of your privacy? As you know WhatsApp it shows all your contacts certain information such as your status, if you are “online” or simply what time you connected. Do you know how to remove it for life?
For this, it is necessary to carry out a series of steps so that none of your friends, or partner, see what time you connected and thus know if you ignored their message or not. WhatsApp. Although this trick is old, there are users who do not know how to use it, that is why we will help you to do it.
LOOK: WhatsApp: where are the states you see from your friends stored on your cell phone
HOW TO HIDE THE LAST CONNECTION TIME IN WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Go to Settings or Settings.
- In that section you must go to Privacy.
- Then go to Chats and there you must choose who can see your last connection time.
- The good thing is that WhatsApp gives you three options: Everyone, your contacts or absolutely no one.
- Select the last one and none of your WhatsApp friends will be able to see the time you were last “online”.
- Of course, it will only show “online” if you are connected.