Has your cell phone stopped having WhatsApp? If you missed a message that your device is incompatible, you still have an option to continue checking all your conversations without losing any and, best of all, never be notified again to change your smartphone.
Do you know how to install it? Well, here we will leave you a series of steps to install WhatsApp on an unsupported smartphone. It should be noted that this trick only works on Android terminals, so on iPhone it is necessary to use a series of cumbersome steps that tend to damage your device.
LOOK: WhatsApp: list of cell phones that will be left without the app from January 1, 2022
HOW TO INSTALL WHATSAPP ON A NON-COMPATIBLE CELL PHONE IN 2022
- The first thing will be to check if Google Play allows you to install WhatsApp on a regular basis.
- In case your cell phone is not compatible, open Google Chrome.
- Now hit the three dots in the upper corner.
- At that moment you must choose that you want to see the page as if it were your desktop or PC.
- Now enter this official link from the WhatsApp website.
- There you will see a “Download” button with the phrase “Download the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger.”
- At the bottom you will see which version of WhatsApp is the one there.
- Now you must install the WhatsApp APK on your unsupported cell phone.
- With this you will be able to return to your conversations and you will not be shown any unsupported cell phone messages.
- Remember that the only way to update WhatsApp on an unsupported cell phone is by downloading the APK, so you must be aware of the web.