Do you know if your friend read your WhatsApp message? Well, there are several ways to know if someone opened your message, even those of those people who, for some reason, have decided to deactivate the famous double blue check or read confirmation.
Although the double blue check informs you that your text or notification has been seen, some messages are not usually answered. But when these are disabled, we are left with some doubt as to whether that person really ignored us or not. Well, here we will teach you a simple trick to find out.
HOW TO KNOW IF THEY READ YOUR WHATSAPP MESSAGE WITHOUT DOUBLE CHECK BLUE
- If your friend has deactivated the double blue check in WhatsApp, follow these steps.
- First you must press the three dots in the upper corner of WhatsApp.
- Now just create a group.
- Add that person who has decided to disable the read receipt.
- Now write in the group formed by the two.
- At that time you should see message information.
- There you will see if the message has been delivered to that person and they have read it or not.
- This information will appear even if you have the double blue check completely disabled.