Do you want to know who is spying on your status WhatsApp? When you least thought it, the fast messaging application gives you exactly which of all your contacts see the so-called status that you hang up daily.
States of WhatsApp They can be uploaded at any time of the day, but remember that all of them have an expiration date, that means that in 24 hours you will be able to check who saw the so-called Status. Do you know how? Here we tell you.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to activate the “Christmas mode” in the app
HOW TO KNOW WHO VIEWED YOUR WHATSAPP STATUSES
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Click on the States section and hang up one.
- It can be any video or photo or whatever you want your contacts to see.
- After a couple of hours, click on States again.
- At that moment you will simply see an eyelash in the lower area of your State.
- Press it and a list of the people who saw your WhatsApp Status will be displayed.
Remember that you can determine who sees your WhatsApp statuses using only the Settings of the app. Then go to Privacy and there you must establish whether or not a friend of yours wants to put him on the blacklist.