WhatsApp is bringing a series of new features in functions that few users know for sure. For example, from today you can send photos and videos that disappear as soon as they are opened, as well as clean a chat that has been read after 24 hours. But, Do you know how to send a fake location?
In WhatsApp It is also possible to send a false location without having to install applications that put not only your application at risk, but also your privacy. How do you do it? It will be enough to have the app updated in Google play or iOS Store. Then follow these steps.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to download the statuses of your friends without them knowing
HOW TO SEND A FAKE LOCATION ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- Then enter any conversation.
- At that moment you must press the clip in the lower area.
- After that, click on Location.
- Before sending your location, click on the magnifying glass in the upper area.
- You will notice that you can write the place you want.
- Write an address or an establishment.
- Then select the one you like from the list that is shown.
- Send it to your friend and with that you will have already sent a false location.
- It should be noted that there are applications that allow you to spoof a location; however, they are not entirely safe.