As you know WhatsApp allows you to send messages in italics, bold, and even in another font style, but very few really know how to send a strikethrough text in the world’s most popular app. To do this, follow these steps.
It should be noted that for this trick it is not necessary to have to install strange applications that not only put your personal information at risk, but also your messages. WhatsApp.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to send an invisible text in the app
HOW TO CROSS OUT A TEXT IN WHATSAPP
- It is quite easy. The first thing you should do is have the latest version of WhatsApp installed.
- You can update it from Google play or iOS Store.
- Now you only have to enter one of your conversations.
- At that time write the text.
- Now put at the beginning and at the end the symbol “~”
- In case you don’t see it, just copy it from here.
- Now send your message.
- At that moment you will see the crossed-out text in WhatsApp.
- Remember that you can also have the bold by placing “*” at the beginning and end of your sentence.
- In the case of monospaced “` “ ”and italic“ _ ”.