WhatsApp continues to be the star when it comes to messaging services. The real-time speed and the various functions it has, such as calls and video calls, make it a favorite of many users. But there are also details that the app belonging to Meta has and few know: do you know who your friend or partner talks to the most?
Best of all, it is not necessary to have to download third-party applications or APKs that end up infecting your mobile with viruses. You should only use these simple steps in WhatsApp both on Android and iPhone.
LOOK: Where to download and install the YX WhatsApp APK: latest version
HOW TO KNOW WHO YOUR FRIEND IS TALKING TO MORE WITH ON WHATSAPP
- First you must have the most current version of WhatsApp on your cell phone. You can download it at iOS Store or Google play.
- Now open WhatsApp and go to Settings.
- Then go to Storage.
- In that place you will see the Manage storage tab.
- At that moment you will see the list, in order, of all the people with whom your friend or partner talks.
- Each one can vary in weight depending on the files you have exchanged, such as photos, videos, documents.
- In case nothing has been shared, you will be given the information of who is the person with whom your friend or partner most chats.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.