Christmas is over and the estuary world is waiting to close the doors of 2021, so to celebrate and feel the atmosphere of this important date, even while talking on your smartphone, we will teach you how to activate the ‘New Year’s Mode 2022 ′ in your account WhatsApp, it is not complicated, you just have to follow the steps to the letter.
This mode consists of changing the logo of WhatsApp for one of gold color, the name of the application to “WhatsApp 2022”, place a New Year’s background in each chat, it can be a background where fireworks explode, and finally, publish Christmas carols, songs related to Christmas and the New Year.
HOW TO ACTIVATE NEW YEAR 2022 MODE IN WHATSAPP
Download the WhatsApp logo in gold
- First, enter Google Chrome, search and download the logo of WhatsApp in gold color (PNG or transparent background), you can get it by clicking here.
- Now, download the application from the Google Play Store Nova Launcher.
- The next step is to open the application, grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate and it will immediately ask you to customize the new interface that your smartphone will have.
- You may notice a slight change on the home screen of your mobile. The next step is to press for a few seconds on the icon of WhatsApp (official app) until the ‘Edit’ option appears.
- Here the app will allow you to modify the icon and even the name.
- Click on the logo section, so you will access your image gallery.
- Choose the logo photo of WhatsApp gold color that you downloaded through Google Chrome.
- Finally, click on ‘Done’ so that the changes have been saved.
Set a New Year’s background from all WhatsApp chats
Search in Google Chrome for the following: “New Year’s Wallpapers for cell phones”, that the image has the shape of the screen of your smartphone.
Then make sure WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Google Play Store.
Open the app and enter any conversation can be group or individual.
Click on the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
Options will be displayed, enter ‘Wallpaper’> ‘My Photos’.
The image gallery will open, here place the photo you downloaded and click on ‘Set wallpaper’.
They will ask you if you want to set the background for that chat or all of them in general, we recommend the latter.
Ready, all your chats will have a ‘New Year’s theme’ as the background.
Put Christmas carols or New Years songs in your statuses
- Although Christmas is over, it still lasts until December 31 and even the first days of January.
- So it would not be bad to continue listening to Christmas carols or songs related to Christmas and the New Year. Login to WhatsApp and tap on the ‘States’ tab.
- Exit the app and open Spotify, Apple Music or YouTube Music, any of the three options, search for the Christmas carol or New Year song you want.
- Go back to WhatsApp and start recording a video or turn it upside down so that the screen records black, as you can see the music will not stop and will continue playing despite recording.
- Finally, publish it in your state, remember that this only lasts 30 seconds.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.