Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this will be the second consecutive year that the world will celebrate Christmas away from their loved ones, everything is to avoid more fatalities and stop the spread of the virus; So this time, we are going to teach you how to download the best Christmas stickers, which will be very useful to accompany those greetings that you will send to your relatives through WhatsApp. How can I get them? We will explain it below.
LOOK: WhatsApp: the best images to send for Christmas 2021
The stickers of WhatsApp They have become very important to express your emotions during the course of a conversation, for this reason, if you plan to congratulate your family members on Christmas, that message does not feel cutting and add different animated stickers to give it a little more fun.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to change the logo to gold for New Year 2022
To get the best Christmas stickers, you will first need to download them through Android’s Google Play or Apple’s App Store. Here we will leave you the two applications most requested by users.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD CHRISTMAS STICKERS FOR WHATSAPP
Christmas Stickers for WhatsApp – WAStickerApps
It is an application that not only weighs 12 Megabytes (MB), accessible for any smartphone, it also has a total of 39 sticker packages, including: Santa Claus, snowmen, Christmas food, etc. If you want to add them to WhatsApp, you just have to press the icon of the most enclosed in a circle (+), which will appear on the right side of each package. To download them quickly, click here.
Xmas Gif – Christmas Gif Sticker
The aforementioned application is not found in the iOS App Store, however, Xmas Gif – Christmas Gif Sticker if it is compatible with this operating system. Without a doubt, it is one of the best options, since it offers you up to 240 animoji stickers totally free that you can save, share, and copy and paste in WhatsApp, Viber, iMessage, etc. Get it by entering this link.
How to change the WhatsApp icon for one of Santa Claus
- Download the app Nova Launcher On your Android cell phone, define what type of design you want your cell phone screen to have.
- The next step is to Google the santa claus logo on WhatsApp (in PNG).
- Once you have found the one you like, click on the WhatsApp icon for about 2 seconds until a floating window appears.
- Tap on ‘Edit’ and A box will open where you will see the name of the app and the logo, click on the latter.
- Look for the logo that you have downloaded on your cell phone and replace it.
- Finally click on Ready and you will already have the WhatsApp logo with Santa Claus included.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.