Since WhatsApp It was created in 2009 and has launched a total of three versions: the mobile application, for Android or iOS devices; the Desktop, for Windows, Mac OS, Linux operating systems, etc .; and the Web, for any browser such as: Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc. Today we will teach you a very simple trick to get all the functions of WhatsApp Plus on WhatsApp Web.
Before we start, we will explain what it is WhatsApp Plus, it is a version similar to Official WhatsAppIt is very famous because it allows you to completely customize the application interface, from changing the colors, themes and even the wallpaper. In addition, it has more functions than the Meta company’s own app, for example: it offers exclusive emojis, hide the ‘Online’ while you are connected, view old states despite having been deleted, among others.
LOOK: The complete guide to avoid any spoiler on WhatsApp
Even if WhatsApp Plus It may seem superior to the original app offering you better and exclusive privacy functions, the truth is that the platform does not have end-to-end encryption, what does this mean? that the Plus version is capable of accessing your conversations whenever you want, likewise, you cannot find it in Google Play or the App Store, but you must download it from external sites.
Having clarified this point, it is also important to highlight that to have the same WhatsApp Plus functions in WhatsApp Web, you will need to download an extension from the Chrome Web Store called WA Web Plus, you get it by clicking here.
HOW TO CONVERT WHATSAPP WEB TO WHATSAPP WEB PLUS
- After installing the extension, click on the puzzle icon (Extensions) located in the upper right corner of Chrome, next to the Gmail profile photo.
- All your Chrome extensions will open, but look for ‘WA Web Plus for WhatsApp’ and press the three vertical dots on the right side.
- Some options will be displayed, here tap on ‘Set’.
- If you notice now in the upper right corner a green cross icon will appear, enclosed in a circle, this is the ‘WA Web Plus’ extension.
- Once you have the extension shortcut (fix), enter as normal to WhatsApp Web.
- Now, click on the ‘WA Web Plus’ icon.
- A long list of functions that WhatsApp Plus for mobile already has will open. Check any to activate it.
- For example: you can play voice messages without the blue check; hide the word by typing when you compose a text; the invisible mode, even when connected, the word “Online” will not appear; restore deleted messages; set more than three chats, etc.
- There are too many functions, and it even has some that WhatsApp Plus does not have, such as enabling the thumbs-up button and message reactions like in Facebook Messenger, locking the screen to access only with a password, etc.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.