WhatsApp you are implementing a number of functions in WhatsApp Web. In its latest update, it has added something that had already been speculated a few weeks ago: the possibility of being able to create stickers from the platform on PC. Why don’t I have such a tool yet? Here we tell you.
There may be a variety of reasons why you are still not allowed to create stickers or stickers from WhatsApp Web. That is why we will provide you with a series of steps so that you already have the option active on your PC. Best of all, you don’t need to download alternate apps or programs.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: how to hide “online” and “typing” in the app
WHY CAN’T I CREATE STICKERS IN WHATSAPP WEB
Install the latest version of WhatsApp Web
- In order to obtain the latest version of WhatsApp Web, enter this link.
- After that, install WhatsApp Web on your PC.
- If you already had it installed, it would be best to update it.
- Just replace the files.
- Now open WhatsApp Web and scan your QR code.
- At that moment, click on any conversation.
- Now you will see the “+” symbol on the stickers.
- Locate the photo you want to turn into a sticker or sticker and that’s it.
- You will have already created your sticker on WhatsApp Web without having to install alternative programs.
Withdraw from the WhatsApp Web beta
- To do this, enter WhatsApp on your cell phone.
- There go to the Linked Devices tab.
- Later, at the bottom, you will see the option “Beta version”.
- Click on “Exit beta version” and that’s it.
- Now simply restart WhatsApp Web and log in again.
- With this, you will already have the option to create stickers from WhatsApp Web.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.