Users of WhatsApp They are not only requesting privacy and security features, but also something that simplifies the tedious steps when performing an action in the app, such as: when you add someone, you have to ask for their number, give them a name and finally save it as Contact; This experience came to an end, since the aforementioned instant messaging platform added a new tool called ‘Instant Agenda’, discover what it is and how it works.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: so you can merge emojis and have original designs
It is an official function of WhatsApp that will allow you to quickly add someone and even open a chat between the two of them so that they can chat and send texts, photos, videos, Word, Excel, PDF documents, etc., it means that it speeds up the process to schedule a new contact without the need enter it manually.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: the trick to trim the voice notes or MP3 audios forwarded by the app
HOW THE INSTANT DIARY WORKS
It is important to clarify that this tool is available on both mobile devices with Apple’s Android and iOS operating systems, however, the essential requirements for you to be able to access this tool are the following: that the smartphone has a rear camera and the latest version of WhatsApp.
- First make sure WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Then, open the app and press the icon of the three vertical dots that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, press the one that says ‘Settings’.
- Now, on the right side of your profile picture you will see a QR code, tap on it.
- A new window will open with two tabs: ‘My code’ and ‘Scan code’.
- When you want to add the first one and when you want to add someone choose the second, the camera will automatically open so you can scan the code of another contract.
How to activate fingerprint unlock on Android
- Tap the icon with the three vertical dots located in the upper right.
- Now, click on Settings> Account> Privacy.
- Scroll the space bar to the end to locate the option Fingerprint lock, activate it.
- Finally, the mobile will ask you to confirm your identity with the fingerprint on the screen, only then can you configure it.
- Only devices with fingerprint and Android 6.0 or higher have this tool.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.