Do you want to keep the state of WhatsApp of a friend of yours or your partner? There are many functions that many users like to use in the app, such as calls, video calls, animated stickers, and even emojis. But there are also the Statuses.
How do you know the states of WhatsApp are those photos or videos that only remain online 24 hours. After that time it disappears completely, without leaving any type of trace. But there is a trick to see them in higher quality and, above all, download them without programs.
LOOK: Learn the three methods to change the font of your WhatsApp messages
WHERE ARE THE WHATSAPP STATES SAVED ON MY CELL PHONE
- The first thing will be to have an application that allows you to access your cell phone documents.
- You can download files or EZ File Explorer
- There look for the WhatsApp folder.
- After that enter and you will see other sub folders including Media.
- Now you will see all the audios, videos, photos, etc., that were sent to you on WhatsApp.
- Next, you must grant the corresponding permissions so that your cell phone shows the hidden files.
- In that case go to File Settings or EZ File Explorer.
- You will now see a folder called Status.
- Enter it and you will see all the statuses of your WhatsApp friends that you have recently seen.
- Remember that these will disappear as soon as the 24-hour period has elapsed since they were posted.
- You can copy any photo or video and paste it into your download files.
- That way you can have a copy of your friend’s WhatsApp status.