WhatsApp is an application that connects millions of people … as long as you have the right cell phone. A few days to 2022, the instant messaging service prepares changes and more functions, so that several devices will be without support.
“Devices and software change frequently, so we periodically review the operating systems we support and update accordingly.”, warns the portal of WhatsApp.
WHATSAPP | Phones that will not have access in 2022
- Samsung: Galaxy Trend Lite, Galaxy Trend II, Galaxy S3 mini, Galaxy Xcover 2, Galaxy Core, Galaxy Ace 2
- Sony: Xperia M
- Huawei: Ascend G740, Ascend Mate, Ascend D2
- LG: Lucid 2, Optimus F7, Optimus F5, Optimus L3 II Dual, Optimus F5, Optimus L5 II, Optimus L5 Dual, Optimus L3 II, Optimus L7 II Dual, Optimus L7 II, Optimus F6, Enact, Optimus L4 II Dual, Optimus F3, Optimus L4 II, Optimus L2 II, Optimus F3Q
- ZTE: Grand S Flex, ZTE V956, Grand X Quad V987, Grand Memo
- Others: Archos 53 Platinum, HTC Desire 500, Caterpillar Cat B15, Wiko Cink Five, Wiko Darknight, Lenovo A820, UMi X2, Faea F1, THL W8. Apple: iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, plus iPhone SE
WHATSAPP | Available operating systems
We recommend you enter the Settings menu to check
- Phones with Android OS 4.1 and later versions
- Phones with iOS 10 and later versions
- Phones with KaiOS 2.5.0 and later versions, including JioPhone and JioPhone 2 devices