Does your cell phone have several problems after you updated it from Android 10 to Android 11? There are many people who have had problems when downloading photos and videos from WhatsApp. It is for that reason that today we will give you a series of steps to solve it immediately.
Remember that this method only works for Android cell phones, this problem is not found in iPhones where you can do normal things with iOS 15. Likewise, we inform you that you must have the folder to access your files.
LOOK: WhatsApp 2022: how to use the app without scanning QR code on PC
WHY CAN’T I DOWNLOAD FILES IN WHATSAPP 2022: SOLUTION
- The first thing will be to enter the file folder of your cell phone.
- There, in the upper magnifying glass, look for the WhatsApp folder.
- Now you will see a folder called WhatsApp.
- What you have to do is rename that folder as WhatsApp 1.
- Then reopen WhatsApp on your Android cell phone.
- At that moment you will see that you can re-download the files you need.
- You can download photos, videos, documents and everything you need.
- Remember that having changed the name to the previous folder, some photos and videos may not appear in WhatsApp.
- To rescue them, simply open Files, WhatsApp 1, and copy all the internal folders to the normal WhatsApp folder.
- At that time you will see all the photos and videos as before, without losing any documents.